Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Blog




Hi! This is Sandra Edwards of Sandra Edwards Photography launching out into the world of Blogs! I hope to be able to share some of my favorite photographs of some of my wonderful clients here. I have had some great experiences working with lots of great people. It will be good to have a place to keep everyone updated on past and upcoming happenings.


I'll start with a couple of my favorite seniors! These are the last 2 of our kids to graduate, Cole and Jillian. They are our twins! They have made our world very exciting with all that they have been involved with during their high school years. These are some of my favorites of them!



2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Love it Sandra!! You're awesome!!!

Carole said...

Sandra,
Your blog is awesome as are your pictures! I love that you were learning your camera on Lauren and Ricardo! You are so gifted!