Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where did the time go?
















Oh my goodness! Senior picture season started and I had such high hopes of getting many of the sessions up on this blog. But everything got crazy - so many great kids, cool locations, editing sessions, deadlines, more kids! Well, you get the picture! (Haha, no pun intended!)
But I am so disappointed that I didn't get more sessions up over these last couple of months.
My goal now is to post some of the different kids on this post and then go back, as things slow down a bit, and tell you more about them.
So here are some of my favorites from the past sessions. I hope you can see the individualism of each young person. Each one has a unique gift to give the world and they are on the verge of getting out there and giving it in a big way. We had a lot of good laughs and fun as we spent afternoons together. I am lucky that I get to spend a bit of time hearing about their plans and hope for their future. They are always so excited and ready to go!
Congratulations Seniors of '09! "Life is one grand, sweet song! So start the music." (Ronald Reagan)

No comments: