Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kelcie






I always enjoy taking pictures of girls on my favorite Dance Team. They go to high school where our kids went. And two of our girls enjoyed being a part of the same team. Lot's of good memories!
These girls are always so easy to photograph. Maybe because of their "dancers" body and poise - or maybe just because they are beautiful! I am really glad I get to stay in touch with them.
Last week I had fun shooting a session with Kelcie! She has such a gracious attitude and is so easy to be with. We started off at the Arboretum - then finished up at some nearby train tracks. Actually, I got to shoot some the next day too since the "time change" threw us off a bit.
These are some of my favorite shots from the session.
Kelcie, I hope you have a wonderful senior year! I know you are and will continue to be a wonderful leader in the drill team! Your humble attitude but hard-working spirit are a perfect combination to lead.
Can't wait for Spring Show!!

3 comments:

Heather Gorton said...

Thanks for your comments on our engagement photos! We are very pleased with the way they all turned out!

On another note...I loooove this last photo of Kelcie!!! Great shot! I can just hear you taking this...5...6...7...8...jump! Hehe!

Heather Gorton said...

What kind of a camera are you shooting on? Jeff and I just purchased the Canon Rebel XSi, but haven't had a ton of time to shoot much! I shot the dogs last night and got some great photos! I'll have to post them later!

Sandra Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.