Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Fun of Family!








In December I got to shoot a session of a beautiful family that I happen to love dearly. From Mom and Dad down to the cuddliest baby boy - they are each unique and precious.
Smiles were abundant - which made it really easy for me! And the fact that the kids are adorable AND easy going gave us plenty of time to get some great shots!
I wish I could tell you just some of the wonderful things my friends are doing to raise their children to be very loving and sensitive to others. OK, I will! This summer they took their two oldest kids with them to Africa for a medical mission trip. The kids became fast friends with many of the children in the cities where they stayed and learned the beauty of a different culture. The four of them were very giving in so many ways.
I love every time I talk with them and hear about their day to day lives. It's always fun with four little ones!
They put together a great Christmas card with some of their pictures! Here are some of them. Enjoy!


Sandra

1 comment:

Clint and Lauren Brock said...

these are so cute!! so glad you got to take them. they are a neat family!