Sunday, February 21, 2010

Looking good at 32 degrees!

I've got to hand it to these girls who need senior pictures done this time of year. It's COLD outside - but they take the cutest pictures in clothes that you would normally wear on a bright summer day. And they ROCK it!
Alicia and I went out on a day that couldn't have been much above freezing. How she kept that sweet smile going I'll never know. But smile she did - beautifully! With a model thin body she didn't have much to keep her warm after the coat came off. But she was a real trooper. Here are some of my favorites from our shoot.





No complaints from this girl as we snapped away. I don't know what she has planned for the next few years but I think she would be great doing this professionally. She sure made my job easy.








Such a beautiful girl!

I sure had a great time with you and your mom, Alicia! Thank you for allowing me to take your senior pictures. Can't think of two nicer people to spend a day out in the cold with.

Sandra

No comments: