Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That great smile!


Doesn't she just have the most inviting smile? It's contagious!
Aimee and I spent several hours out in the cold a few weeks ago. But we came away with some of the greatest shots! I was really thankful to have such a gracious subject that could withstand the temperature and still look like she was having a great time.



I am so honored to be able to take pictures of these great kids. They are so busy. I love to get to spend a few hours with them and get to know them a little bit.
We have known Aimee's family for many years now. She has two really fun brother's. In fact, you can find one (Nich) on this blog just a few pages back. They are all such wonderful people and I was so pleased to get to talk with Aimee about the rest of her year and her future plans.
She is a dancer in the local high school drill team and needed the shots for an upcoming show. I think we got some great ones!



Good luck in the Spring Show, Aimee! You are a beautiful girl with a sweet spirit about you. I love your family and appreciate their support of my work.
Enjoy these last few months as a high school senior. I'm excited for you as you look forward to your next few years in college.

No comments: