Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heather

Here's another senior girl to introduce you to. She was really a delight to work with. Her name is Heather and she is the captain of the high school dance team that I love to keep up with.





She's got a quiet sophistication about her with just enough "girliness" thrown in to keep things fun.
We had a great day to shoot. Spring was not too far away and some pretty colors were starting to come out. And getting Heather to look good was...well, I guess she pretty much looks good all the time. I just got to catch it on my camera.




Before the shoot, Heather had told me about her mom's struggle with breast cancer and how she wanted to honor her by featuring a special necklace given to her and her sister by their grandmother. I loved getting to help her mark this time in her life that will forever be remembered as the beginning of a new level of love and commitment in the life of her family. She wore the necklace beautifully!


My prayers and love go out to your family, Heather. Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time in your life. Congratulations on all you have accomplished and all that you will become in the next exciting years!

Sandra

No comments: