Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seniors coming and going!

Love,love,love shooting Senior guys! They are so easygoing and fun. I especially love when I get to spend time with their parents for the afternoon,too!
A few weeks ago I got to shoot a handsome football player who is on his way to play for his college team. Tyler is a great big boy who was raised by some really fun people that I know and adore. We visited a golf course where he plays golf and then headed downtown for some urban shots. I thought he looked just as great in a football jersey as he did in a suit and tie.




I can't believe this guy is headed off to school. It's so good to know that such quality kids are heading out to take their place in the world.
Tyler, you make it easy to see your generation of kids as the responsible, fun loving and ambitious group that they are. Good luck in all you do this next year and beyond.




I know your parents are so proud of you! Thank you for letting me spend the afternoon with you and your mom. I had a great time!



And just as some seniors are leaving - there are more coming up to fill their places. This is their big year!
I got to shoot another great guy named Raegan who's family I also know and love. He's a tall handsome football player also. I had heard he was really likable and easygoing and he certainly was. His family and ours go way back but I had not had the opportunity to get to know Raegan as I had his older brother. He got to see more of me than he bargained for with our shoot being cut short by rain. We did part of it one day and part of it on another day. But we got it done. His easy smile made for some great pictures. But you know that I love the serious ones as well so....




Oh my gosh! He is adorable! Uh hmm...I mean handsome.
I love his mom and was so happy to get to spend a few hours with her as well. We went to the football stadium, downtown and to a field I love to go to. Raegan was a real trooper with us women directing and making him change clothes so often.
The last ones were actually taken on the grounds of the high school he attends. That was nostalgic and fun for me since our kids went there as well.





Raegan, I appreciate, so much, you hanging in there with me as we finished out the shoot over a couple of days. You never complained and just kept on looking great! I have loved watching from the sidelines (literally) as you've grown from the little elementery school kid into a wonderful young man. I hope you enjoy this year as a captain of the football team and in everything else you do as a senior. Enjoy every minute!

Sandra E.



No comments: