Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've got a few new Seniors to share about on here! So happy to be around some of the sweetest people and get to know them. Sometimes our sessions are a time for me to get to know the sweet kids of friends of mine. I've seen them grow up but never had the chance to know them personally. I love getting to see who they have become.
Casey is a great example. I've known his mom and dad for years but haven't had many opportunities to get to know Casey. I'm glad I got to share the afternoon with them and get a little glimpse into his life.

Casey apparently plays, and is good at, just about every sport there is. I know his letter jacket had plenty on it. Though I couldn't get him to expound much on his athletic skills (he's quite humble about it) I know he's been very busy with sports all through high school. He's got awesome fiery red hair and a great smile. He's easy going and fun. He's a real sweet heart! (Hope I'm not embarrassing him)


Thank you, Casey, for sharing a fun afternoon. I know you have an exciting future ahead of you and I can't wait to see where it takes you. Good luck and enjoy every minute!

Sandra

No comments: