Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Keeping up with these seniors!!

Wow! Senior Portrait season is in full swing and I really need to stay on top of things so you can meet some of these great kids. They never cease to amaze me with their busy lives and huge accomplishments.
One sweet girl that I got to shoot on an awesomely beautiful day in January is Rachel. She is a beauty who is a busy girl at school this year. She is the captain of the dance/drill team and a member of the boot-scootin' Ramblers, a country/western dance group.

In the middle of a brutal Dallas winter, we happened upon a sunny,warm day at the end of January to get some great pictures. Rachel was easy to work with and flashed that great smile all afternoon!

We even got some "artsy" dance pictures of her that turned out beautifully!

I'm sure there is much more to Rachel than her obvious work ethic and talent in dance, I wish we had had more time to spend together. I know her precious mom is a beautiful person as well who, along with Rachel's dad, has raised 3 hard working, high achieving children. And they're,each one, beautiful on the inside and out.
Rachel, thank you for allowing me to spend the afternoon with you and your mom taking some fun pictures of you. You were a trooper and it was time well spent because I love what we came away with. Hope you hold on to all the memories that you are making right now. Enjoy these last months in high school! Can't wait to see you in Spring Show!!!

Sandra

No comments: